Monday, April 27, 2009

Step Show

I did the scariest, most fun thing in the world Thursday night. I was in Step Show. It was freaking awesome and I loved every minute of it. We didn’t win but I think we did very well. Even though we all did it to represent Phi Mu and win the trophy, we got so much out of it other than a trophy. I got the privilege to spend good quality time with some of my senior sisters who I don’t think I would have gotten to know if it wasn’t for step show. Despite not getting first, I felt like a winner because we practiced sooooo hard for so long and we all got to know each other very well it made all the late night practices worth it. The show is posted on my facebook . You should go check it out. It’s not the best quality but it works. I would have to say that doing step show was one of the key points to this semester. It got me involved with my Phi Mu sisters and it allowed me to show a different side to myself. If any of my sissies see this post, I love you all and loved stepping beside you and I had the best time with every single one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment